Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Wanderlust | Travel Photography | Iceland



I recently spent a week wondering the fire & ice (mostly ice) and the incredible landscapes in Iceland. 
This trip showed me things I'd never imagined seeing and only fueled my desire to want to see more.
If you treat yo' self at all this year, head on over to the WOWair website and buy yourself a ticket before everyone finds out how affordable it is! Although we were held back a little by the weather, the fun never stopped. I hope you enjoy the images from this trip, as much as I enjoyed taking them.



our journey to Reykjavik during sunrise











Jay owned the Blue Lagoon
Lebowski Bar, Reykjavik, Iceland


creepiest bathroom & best hot dogs


Tu Dropar, Breakfast




view from the top






all viking, everything



our visit with Solla & Bjorn (my aunt's Icelandic penpal)







the view from their house... can you even!






attempted northern light... but I wouldn't call it unseccessful


Seljalandsfoss








Skógafoss











the road to Dyrhólaey
Dyrhólaey




was a bit windy




all Icelandic food is hysterical!
golden circle
snorkeling in the silfra (left is Europe, right is America) & its 34 degrees




had a moment with the horses



next up Geysir




Gulfoss




where to next?
);