Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Jen & Dom | Wedding | Hellenic Center, Ipswich MA


When Jen asked me to photograph her wedding, I was positive she was the most
excited bride I had ever seen. I couldn't help but secretly jump for joy at the thought of being there
 to capture that happiness multiplied on the day she married Dom.

Their wedding day was just about as magical as you could hope for. 
There was definitely no shortage of smiles or happy tears on this
beautiful summer day in Ipswich, MA. The gorgeous greenery of
the Hellenic Center was brought to life by the abundant floral arrangements of
Lilac and Lilly Floral Design. The sun peeked through in time for their
outdoor ceremony in front of all their family and friends.
The party played on with an amazing band & outrageously incredible food from TSH Catering.

Jen and Dom, what can I say? They have something that is incredibly rare. 
I truly hope everyone has as much fun as I saw them have on their wedding day.
Wishing you a life of love & happiness!




No comments:

Post a Comment

);